Towards the end of last year Stout Construction won the bid to build a brand new home for a private client. They had bought the land, attained the correct planning permissions, engaged an architect and worked with us to finalise all the project details.
We provided: –
- Structured and realistic timescales for every stage of the build
- Worked closely with the architects to ensure each detail was exactly as the clients requirements
- Began marking out the ground in January
- Started footings in February
- Roof completed in April
- First Fixings started in April
- Planned second fix week 3 April
This project will be delivered within budget and will exceed the delivery date to the client.